Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Introductory SBIR/STTR Proposal Preparation Training
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (COT)
New York, NY
Is your company a candidate for federal R&D funding through the SBIR/STTR programs? The NYC Economic Development Corp. invites you to learn more about SBIR/STTR funding from nationally recognized expert and consummate trainer, Lisa Kurek, Managing Partner, BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc). During this one-day session, Lisa will cover program essentials and how to compete for a share of millions of dollars of SBIR/STTR funding. Training will include:
SBIR/STTR program details and small business eligibility requirements
- How to determine if your project is appropriate for SBIR/STTR funding
- How can universities and faculty participate in SBIR/STTR programs
- Overview of the 11 Federal SBIR/STTR agencies
- Details of the NIH SBIR/STTR Program, including crafting a competitive proposal and NIH submission and review processes
- SBIR Impact NYC: SBIR/STTR Proposal assistance for 20 select companies. Find out who can apply, what type of assistance will be provided, and how to apply.
When & Where